To revoke a qualified certificate, please submit a revocation request as follows:
- Create a PDF with the following information
- Serial number of the certificate that you want to revoke.
- First name, last name, birthdate, nationality, ID-document number that was used during the identification process.
- Time when the certificate was last used
- Reason for the revocation request
- Contact information to reach the requesting person and verify the information (Mobile phone, email)
- Sign the PDF with a qualified signature (by using your existing method or with simplesign.fidentity.ch)
- Submit the PDF via the web form below.
- We will process your request according to the regulations laid out in the documents at fidentity.ch/qes