Join fidentity and become part of the journey that makes online identification easier, more secure, more flexible, and legally valid digital signing possible for everyone.
Lead Software Engineer
(80 – 100 %)
You want to make a difference? So do we. fidentity is a fast-growing company for identification and signature solutions and is looking for new talents. As a Lead Software Engineer, you are burning to continue our success story and enable trust in the digital world.
Your future to-do list?
- Developing: You’ll design web applications using state-of-the-art open source frameworks.
- Designing: You define the software architecture and design for customer projects.
- Inspiring: Your solution approaches trigger enthusiasm. They inspire and are at the same time pragmatic in their implementation.
This should be in your DNA.
- Solid software is your program: You have several years of experience in software development.
- You are familiar with the latest web technologies such as Node.js or TypeScript.
- You have more than just an artificial smile for artificial intelligence.
- We can build on your software architecture as a team.
- We are not a large company. That means for you: You have the freedom to contribute personally and to take responsibility.
This is how we tick.
- We are a young company with a flat hierarchy. With us, you can help shape and significantly develop your area of responsibility with your ideas and expertise.
- We support flexible working models that are tailored to your needs.
- We do something meaningful: we enable trust in a digital world.
Are your fingertips already twitching? We look forward to receiving your application:
Junior Sales B2B, SaaS
(80 – 100%)
Do you want to make a difference? So do we. fidentity is a fast-growing company for identification and signature solutions. As a Senior Sales, you’re burning to continue our success story.
Your future to-do list?
- Acquire: You approach existing and new contacts with enthusiasm and sympathy.
- Communicate: You are involved in the entire sales process and maintain written and verbal contact with our customers.
- Manage: You take over the existing sales funnel and develop the leads further.
This should be in your DNA:
- You want to get involved, are willing to take responsibility, and can turn freedom into success.
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and carry our mission out into the world.
- You have initial sales experience, ideally in the B2B business, and are on fire for “hunting”.
- You are IT-savvy and enthusiastic about modern technologies.
- You are a polyglot: in addition to German and English, you ideally speak another national language.
What we offer.
- We are a young company with flat hierarchies and value your ideas. Our expertise sets us apart.
- We are a close-knit team. You will mainly work in our office in Liebefeld (Bern). Flexible working hours and home office are possible.
- We do something meaningful: We enable trust in a digital world.